SAMO EAM is a technical information system included in the class of systems referred to as Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), which supports the process of maintenance, operations, planning and construction for large assets owners and operators.
SAMO EAM is closely connected to an asset registry and asset documentation database. It extends these records with data about “events” (faults, planned maintenance …).
SAMO EAM is designed to support the core business processes of asset management companies. Subsequently, it forms a foundation to continuously: reduce costs for development, construction and maintenance, decrease the waiting time for repairs and outage duration, minimize losses caused by termination of medium supply, and provide options to optimize corporate resources and reserves.
SAMO EAM covers full asset lifecycle – from management of requests, planning, design and construction or refurbishment, when it provides support for a development departments or refurbishment. It serves also during the operations for maintenance department to plan regular and make best estimates of proper timing of task in predictive maintenance. It also helps significantly during resolution of customer requests and complaints.
SAMO EAM capabilities can be effectively enhanced through integration with the other SAMO solutions like spatially oriented database of assets, GIS solution SAMO|LIDS or work management SAMO:WM.
Main Functionality Areas
- Asset Register – an inventory of physical asset objects
- Operations and Maintenance – supports daily routines, faults, outages, planning regular maintenance, collects and analyzes inputs for predictive maintenance as well as create reports and inputs for strategic decisions
- Workforce management – to support complex workflow of work task, workorders, assigning workforces, task execution support in the field as well as providing a feedback about completed work
- Construction – helps to plan, design, calculate, evaluate, approve and execute construction project of any size from small reconstruction to new plant implementation or removal
- Dashboard and portal capabilities – for quick access to detailed or summarized information.
- Common integration interface – for sharing data and information across another company solutions (ERP, HR, GIS, … and other)
- Understanding to operated/owned assets and its status – complex documentation, incl. tools to capture and update data
- Increased productivity – focus on business logic and workflow to share right information in right time
- CAPEX and OPEX optimization – proper planing, predictive estimations and just-in-time maintenance execution with interconnection of technical and economical data
- Advanced management – incl. tools for simulations of different scenarios on the future health status of assets
- Artificial intelligence – semi/automated rulebased notifications and decisions
- Regulatory compliance and consumers satisfaction – reporting, quality, entrepreneurial license
- Standards applied for industry and IT Integration, incl. transparent methodologies and best practises