The main system components:
- Technical evidence and documentation of all equipment and facilities based on GIS (buildings, utilities, technical equipment).
- Property registration (land, buildings, ownership, leases and rentals).
- Evidence of geodetic measurements in the area.
- Technical documentation of the transport networks
- Support planning and management of operating and maintenance – mowing, snow removal from sidewalks.
- Promoting the development of the area (capital construction, design).
- Evacuation plans, risk analysis
In addition to detailed record keeping of assets, the system supports management process – rental, leasing, maintenance, providing security, power consumption records etc.
An important element is the use of immovable asset records for real estate tax calculations including creation of tax returns and other payment/income related to real estate.